Marriage?
How do you initiate marriage in free play?
get councilman rank, get 75% reputation with a family wait and look once a week for new quests .. some day a marriage proposal will appear
Thanks. Once a week? When does the week start?

By the way, what are the benefits of marriage?
(13-10-2013, 02:42 AM)tlv Wrote: Thanks. Once a week? When does the week start?

By the way, what are the benefits of marriage?

Well check in a few times a week imho as there will be new quests coming now and then, also usually once you complete 1 quest a new 1 comes 1 day after.
i dont count the days - one easy rule could be if the day ends on 0 or 5 : take a look - it is a bit more often than once a week (that time frame is just a suggestion)
(13-10-2013, 04:37 AM)Blitzed Wrote: By the way, what are the benefits of marriage?

Taken from this site ROV Fansite - Marriage

Marriage

Is a marriage worthwhile in Rise of Venice?

Short answer: yes it is.

There are two major advantages:

- You gain another interceder in the senat.

- You get new family members you can assigne tasks to.

You can receive proposals of marriage from other senate member when your reputation is above 75%.
Quote:... You can receive proposals of marriage from other senate member when your reputation is above 75%.

I played on for hours in my last game -- with my rep above 75% with at least 2 senators --without any marriage proposals. Once my rep hit 100% with one senator then I got a marriage proposal right away. Was playing at the Advanced (Professional?) level; would that make a difference?
my recommendation is this.....tell her you 2 need to have a genuine discuss what ever it is. advise her your perspectives then ask her hers. ask her for what good reason she is dead situated on keeping on doing this. regardless of what she says resist the urge to panic. on the off chance that you are cool about it then she ought to be moreover. without recognizing what it is that she is doing i can not give an answer but rather may having a smooth dialog (not a contention) then perhaps she will tell you why and possibly you 2 can concoct an answer together. http://www.artweddings.de/