Unable to log onto server
I play RoV via Steam and recently played on my laptop while traveling. Returning to my desktop, I am now getting an error that says i'm not able to log onto the server.

Is there an issue with the server currently or is this related to changing machines by which I access my Steam account?
This is related to changing PCs on your STEAM account - if you use another machine you get a verification code from STEAM.
There is a dialogue box that comes up asking for the code that they send to your register eMail address for your account.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-WADB-1165
probably also an issue with the server...there is a similar thread in the German part of the forum...
Server issues have been solved yesterday before 11 am. It's very likely the suggestion billyplod stated before is applying on this case. Wink

Best regards,
Daan
It's working again now with no further intervention on my part. Would assume it was a server issue.

It's working again now with no further intervention on my part. Would assume it was a server issue.