Save File
Can someone upload ur save game file (ROV and PR 3) that have full inhabitan for all cities?Rolleyes
for what sense?
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
to help myself learn anything that i didnt know. so do u have it?
no...never reached that goal in both games.
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
I'm not sure that there is a limit in RoV - you are just building virtual buildings.
With PR3 you don't have the opportunity to export, or sell on, the vast amounts of goods that you do in Patrician - therefore it's gettting the balance right between population and production, so town space never really becomes a problem.
(16-07-2014, 05:04 PM)billyplod Wrote: I'm not sure that there is a limit in RoV - you are just building virtual buildings.

Yes there is a max limit of building for each town! Wasn't it 100 houses and factories and after reaching an achievement, the number was doubled? I dont know exactly. haven't played for too long! Wink but i am sure about a limit.
The population limit is 30,000 (300 businesses and houses) for all cities except Genoa and Venice, which are unlimited. I can confirm I've got to that point.

One strange thing about the game is that the cost of newly built houses and businesses relates directly to the total businesses in town. Strangely, if you want to own every building in a city with more than 10k population, the cheapest method is typically to:

1. Tear down all of your own businesses
2. Buy independent trader businesses
3. Tear down businesses above 100 in the city
4. Build houses to max
5. Buy all independent businessman houses
6. Build businesses to max

There will still be some competitor houses and businesses you won't be able to purchase, but that will get you close to complete ownership at minimum cost.
(16-07-2014, 05:07 PM)Dorimil Wrote: Yes there is a max limit of building for each town! Wasn't it 100 houses and factories and after reaching an achievement, the number was doubled? I dont know exactly. haven't played for too long! Wink but i am sure about a limit.

I have just looked back at the notes and the limit outside Venice & Genoa is 150 Business & 150 Houses in the basic game, not sure if that was changed in the Addon but I never got near that in any game except in Venice where I got upto about 600 + buildings in one game, - mostly from Senate Missions.
Not sure if It came in the add-on or as an update, but the limits are 300 businesses or houses in every city except Venice and Genoa, which are unlimited.

It is also much cheaper to build all at once and immediately dump in all over he labor. When you do that, its very possible to have more workers than total citizens.