Gold version on Steam
I did not have Rise of Venice yet because I had no hurry and I wanted to wait for an offer on Steam. So there is an offer now for 66% which means I will go for it.

I just saw a "gold" version as well but no details on what it contains. I assume the gold version is "Rise of Venice" plus the expansion "Beyond the sea", correct ?
(15-08-2014, 10:08 PM)Saggart Wrote: I just saw a "gold" version as well but no details on what it contains. I assume the gold version is "Rise of Venice" plus the expansion "Beyond the sea", correct ?

correct! Wink
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
(16-08-2014, 09:44 PM)Dorimil Wrote: correct! Wink
Along this thread, I cannot turn on beyond the sea in additional content.
Hi Heelfan.
So you have "purchased" Rise of Venice Beypond the Sea and it is shown ingame as "off" and greyed out?
Are you using the Steam version of Rise of Venice?
If so, can you check in your Steam library if the DLC is actually listed and installed?

cheers

Unerde
Hi,

I noticed I have a similar thing, dunon if its related.

I bought Rise of Venice Gold, installed it and started playing the campaign. It wasn't until several hours later that I realized I was still on the old map. Is this a campaign thing? If I started a "free play" game would it include the Beyond the Sea stuff?
Hi everybody.
Question is, if you have "enabled" the additional content, via the ingame "additional content" tab in the main menu.
Additionally you have to start a new game. So if you are using an old savegame without the DLC/s, this might not work at all.

cheers

Unerde
yeah, so I found that beyond the sea only works in free play. if you choose to follow the story line it is not activated.