Disciples III Patch 1.06.2 Changelog
The wrong city landscape display isn't fixed, I still get Demon city as Human and vice versa. Also in the Demon capital units have rune icons instead of their own unit portrait icons.
(30-07-2010, 10:39 AM)Timo Wrote: There will be different patches for US retail, EU retail and download versions (including Steam).

Customers in the US affected by the disc detection problem will be contacted via E-Mail today and receive instructions to download and apply the patch.

For all other versions, we will provide download links for the patch shortly.

HI ive got a problem with my game ressurection. Ive upgrade my pc from 32bit to 64bit system.Ive re-install this game but somehow the game get stuck in act1 desperate escape,when the inquisitor flee. Im currently using v10.0 on the game.I would also like some new maps if indeed their availble.Please help thanks.
(08-02-2017, 05:19 PM)Hylton vaughan Wrote: HI ive got a problem with my game ressurection. Ive upgrade my pc from 32bit to 64bit system.Ive re-install this game but somehow the game get stuck in act1 desperate escape,when the inquisitor flee. Im currently using v10.0 on the game.I would also like some new maps if indeed their availble.Please help thanks.

I cannot help you with your act1 problem but I still hold some maps for Resurrection as well as a little patch that also improves gameplay decently. Write pm if you´re interested.